Learn The Facts About Diabetes
Diabetes is an often misunderstood disease, there are many myths surrounding it’s cause and treatment. Our goal is to teach you the Facts About Diabetes and answer the many questions that arise as a result of being diagnosed with diabetes. Whether you have pre-diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes or gestational diabetes our site has facts and information that will help you.
We will provide information that will answer common diabetic questions such as:
- What does diabetes have to do with my hormones?
- Is diabetes very common?
- What part does my pancreas play in my diabetes?
- Is sugar diabetes caused by eating too much sugar?
- Just how serious is my diabetes?
- Is there a cure for diabetes?
- Is diabetes contagious?
- Can I inherit diabetes?
- Will I need daily insulin injections?
These and many other questions will be answered in our series of articles designed to provide useful information that will help you to Learn The Facts About Diabetes.